Monday, August 26, 2013

The Journey Begins

In which it is Caleb's first day of Kindergarten:

I think he was excited about his first day.  He was up just after six, and had dressed himself and made his own breakfast by 7:15 (the bus comes at 8:45).  He kept asking whether it was time to go to the bus stop yet, so I decided to get the obligatory pictures out of the way:



 [He was so excited, he was dancing.]


Princess Emma was excited, too:


"Wait for me, Brother!"


Caleb and Zoë waiting for the bus:


[I wonder what he's telling her . . .]


The neighborhood kindergarteners:


Sammy, Caleb, and Zoë


I think Princess Emma wants to go, too:



Here we go:




Emma was a little upset:



[I'm not sure if it was  because she missed her brother, or if she really thought she was going on the bus, too.  Maybe a little bit of both.]

No comments: