Some of you may know that Caleb is obsessed with the Big Bad Wolf. He is always asking us questions about it. For a while, we had him convinced that Big Bad Wolves only lived in France, so they couldn't hurt him here, but that hasn't stopped him from asking about them. One conversation we had on the way to church this morning went like this:
Caleb: "Daddy, where do big bad wolves poop?"
Me: (trying not to laugh too hard) "They poop on the ground. Most animals that live in the forest just poop on the ground."
Caleb: "But they like to eat little pigs, so I think they should poop on the three little pigs, too."
Me: "Umm. Okay."
(I then tried to explain how animals don't usually like to poop where they eat, but he was pretty sure the big bad wolves were out in the forest pooping on little pigs.)
I'll try to chronicle more of these. Conversing with Caleb can be pretty interesting sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment